If you have exceptional blogging skills and would like to share your inbound expertise with a large audience of fitness enthusiast & professionals, consider becoming our blogger!
Successful blog articles are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of fitness & health. We also found that advice pieces which typically provide tips to improve health and nutrition, do well.
Benefits of writing for us:
- Get published with your own byline.
- Promote your blog/website by having your own author page.
- Access to readers worldwide giving you exposure and traffic.
How to Submit:
You can submit your articles via our submission form. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 1 week.
Blogging Requirements for the FitnessSpot Blog:
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content)
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the FitnessSpot Blogs.
- Short author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Your article will be automatically linked to your profile on FitnessSpot. So make sure you include an external link such as your website. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link building technique.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- No length requirements: Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive
- Submissions must meet our blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again).
- The FitnessSpot blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.